Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum de la team KFL

Pour bien commencer : Règlement du forum

Pour une demande VIP :
Demande VIP

Problèmes ! :
Vos problèmes

L'équipe KFL !

-Killerrichard
Snake Pass, and how a bad home menu icon drags down?

Répondre au sujet    [KFL] CHEATS Index du Forum » Géneral » Annonces Géneral Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Snake Pass, and how a bad home menu icon drags down?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin
Point(s): 20
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Snake Pass, and how a bad home menu icon drags down? Répondre en citant
hii,
    I want to politely vent about something. Maybe others feel similarly and have their own examples of this with other games. 

Recently I've been enjoying Snake Pass, a game that feels like something Nintendo and Rare would've made back on the N64. The charming cartoon visuals and mystical David Wise soundtrack remind me of vintage Rare, while the innovative mechanics and sim-like focus on play control reminds me of experimental Nintendo titles like Steel Diver and Star Fox Zero (and I mean this as a compliment). 

However... A recent patch has changed the home menu icon for Snake Pass. And I can't stand it now. 

Before, the home menu icon showed the title of the game and the main character against a backdrop of ruins and greenery. It was nice and detailed and blended in perfectly with the home menu icons for other games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. 

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:   http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1401474

Inbound Video Marketing Examples

Ven 29 Sep - 14:50 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 29 Sep - 14:50 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    [KFL] CHEATS Index du Forum » Géneral » Annonces Géneral Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation